High quality solid former bending irons available in either aluminium or phosphor bronze. All our bending irons have a powder coated cast aluminium housing mounted on a solid oak hardwood base. Manufactured using premium internal components providing reliability and precise thermostatic temperature control. No need for a surface thermometer. All bending irons delivered within Europe will have a 2 pin Euro plug and North America/Canada with type A plug adapters included.
- Rapid heating, 45°C (113°F) in around 12 mins
Thermostatic temperature control from 26°C to 93.3°C (78.8°F to 200°F)
- Solid cast aluminium or phosphor bronze former
- Cast aluminium housing providing unrivalled rigidity.
- Solid English oak hardwood base
- 2.0m black power cable
- Neon indicators, red for 'power on' and green for 'ready'
- 110v or 240v AC 50/60Hz versions available
- All units 275W
- Temperatures are approx due to varying formers.
Approx Former Sizes:
- VIOLIN/CELLO: L76mm x W36mm x H144mm
- GUITAR: L85mm x W46mm x H144mm
- DOUBLE BASS: L76mm x W36mm x H210mm
- DOUBLE BASE 5 STRING VERSION: L76mm X W36mm X H225mm
- BRAM DOUBLE BASE: L135mm x W66mm x H230mm
- BRAM VIOLIN/CELLO: L135mm x W66mm x H155mm